Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Lovely printed material for everyone on my mailing list

 I picked up a package today. Shall we open it?
 Oooh! Stacks of colourful exhibition invitations ready to be mailed out to hundreds of interested (hopefully) people next month... 
And some posters for enticing and interesting still more people, hopefully. We are getting more than a little excited here, especially now that we have all this lovely printed material awaiting distribution!

If you would like to be added to my mailing list (I will only use this 3-4 times a year at the most, so I won't be bothering you too much) just click here to send me your address. I'll make sure you get an in-real-life invitation in the next month!

4 comments:

Alyson B. Stanfield said...

What a beautiful post, Ruth! I hope you get lots of addresses. I won't ask you to send stateside. I know it's expensive!

Mary Gilkerson said...

Ditto, Ruth! Very enticing photos!

Unknown said...

Fabulous Ruth!

Jean Reece Wilkey said...

What a wonderful, colorful design for your posters and cards. Your blog is beautiful as well.