Friday, July 8, 2011

Studio, thread and secret weapons...

I was going to take some photos of my beautiful new studio to show you, but then I blinked, and now it looks like this:
...which is how a studio should look, I suppose. There are actually still a couple of finished touches to be done, so I'll tidy up the studio then, and let you take a peek.
For now, though, one of my favourite things in my studio is my new thread storage system. Organised chaos. Or eye candy, depending on your perspective...
And today a parcel arrived for the studio - a secret weapon to enable me to make the most of my studio time. I wonder if you can guess what it might be?

4 comments:

ljbyl said...

CCTV so you can see what the kids are up to! :)

Jodie said...

a fairy godmother to take care of all the non-sewing type stuff...

Ruth said...

I thought you might recommend your craft clock, Jodie!

D 'tHart said...

A remote control sewing machine, so you can keep sewing while cooking dinner!