Wednesday, March 4, 2009


We had a bib situation requiring urgent attention - the bibs we had were old and stained, and also rather ineffective in keeping Caleb's clothes clean. I got inspired by these, (found via Bloesem Kids). I wanted something a bit smaller, with stronger colours, and also less expensive (we need lots!). So this is the final result and I am very happy with them. I did some in a red stripe as well and as you can see, they cover Caleb very well. They were done in no time as edged them with a roll hem on my overlocker, rather than binding them. I also quite like the knot at the back!

1 comment:

DereknSteph said...

I was just going to ask you to post a picture of Caleb :) cute like the other two!!