Saturday, March 26, 2011

My sewing space

Today I packed the first boxes in preparation for our move into our new house. I can't believe we are finally that far - well, we hope to be in a few weeks time anyway. I'm really looking forward to the extra space and light. But it occurred to me as I was quilting away last night, that I will actually miss this sewing space I have here. It's right in the middle of things, sandwiched between the dining room and the lounge-cum-playroom. It's not beautiful, but it has enabled me to accomplish a lot of sewing in between all the craziness of life with four kids.

In the new house, the studio is about last on our list of things to finish, so I will probably be using this door-and-crate setup for a bit longer, just not in the middle of the living space!

No comments: